Complaint

por Manni89

Registado: 08.12.2013 12:52:35
Your address
The Manager,
Address of Sports Centre.
Date
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing following a recent visit to the Newtown Sports Centre. I would like to express my disappointment with the service I received.
Although the staff were generally polite and helpful, they seemed to lack basic sports knowledge. None of them could offer any advice to me on choosing a tennis racket. I suggest that you send your employees on suitable training courses..
Another cause for complaint was that the swimming pool was closed. I understand that repairs and maintenance need to be carried out. However, when I called for information the day before my visit, the receptionist did not mention that the pool was closed. If I had known, I would have visited the sports centre at another time.
Finally, offering lessons in different sports is a good idea, but in my opinion they seem to be very expensive. Considering the membership fee, the prices of lessons should be lower, and more sports should be offered. I was disappointed that neither diving nor windsurfing was available.
I hope you will take these points into consideration. I look forward to hearing from you. Yours faithfully,
Joe Bloggs.

1 Mensagem • Página 1 de 1

Página em Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Polski | Português | Русский | Slovenščina | Türkçe | 中文
Feedback